All of Metro Mechanical Services gas engineers are Gas Safe registered and we offer some of the most experienced and qualified engineers in commercial gas installation, maintenance and repair.
As part of our continual training program we ensure that all of our gas engineers are kept up to date with the latest developments, regulations and technologies in all areas of heating, servicing and maintenance.
Metro Mechanical Services implement where possible a first time fix policy, as a result our gas engineers carry fully stocked vans to enable this to be possible.
At Metro Mechanical Services our gas engineers are trained in such a way that all works undertaken are carried out to the highest possible quality standards, both efficiently and effectively with minimum mess and disruption to our customers.
Our flexibility and understanding of our customers’ requirements, mean that we will carry out any works necessary out of working hours to minimize our customers downtime if the job demands.
We are approved installers of Rinnai water heaters.
- Heating boilers new install or replacement.
- Hot water direct fired boilers & heaters new install or replacement.
- Heating circulating pumps and valves.
- Hot water bronze circulating pumps and valves.
- Heaters and radiators.
- Gas testing and purging (air to gas, gas to air)
- Cold water supplies.
- Leaks and repairs.
- Warm air heaters.
- Hot water boiler de-scales.
- Gas pipe work decommissioning.
- 24hr emergency call out 365 days a year.
- Pipe work alterations.
- Nitrogen purging.
- Installation of appliances.
- Gas safety records and certification.
- Annual service & maintenance contracts.
- Electric water heaters
- Immersion heaters
- All work performed by fully-certified professionals.