Who we are
We are a team of over 160 people working nationwide. Our managers – all of whom are IOSH or NEBOSH certified – are experienced technical operators who have typically spent many years on the tools. They oversee our specialist teams of engineers, who focus on delivering high-quality services for external drainage, internal stacks and lines, plumbing and heating, pumping stations and civils. Based from the South West to the North East, our teams are able to serve clients at properties up and down the UK. Supporting our engineers are two offices: our headquarters based outside London, and our northern office, in Greater Manchester.
Our key resources
We have provided considerable investment in high-quality plant and equipment to meet the high standards required by the leading property managers and procurement teams we serve. The key tools of our trade include:
- A national fleet of 20 combination tankers, operating out of bases in the South East, South West, North East and North West of England
- Tanker capacity with liquid ring capability to provide high-power vacuum suction
- Several smaller tanker units, ideal for FOG and tackling sites with restricted access, such as multi-storey car parks
- A fleet of some 90 vans. Our drainage vehicles are equipped with high-pressure jetting units, while our plumbing, heating, pumps and civils vans will have the capacity to carry the tools and stock to maximise the chances of a first-time fix
- State-of-the-art camera and coring machinery. We have updated and overhauled this equipment over the past year to ensure that we can tackle major internal blockages and carry out thorough CCTV investigations
As specialist contractors to blue-chip clients, it is imperative that we maintain an exceptional level of service. To do this, we decided that we didn’t want to wait for our customers to audit our work; we wanted to do it ourselves. That is why we have a dedicated Quality Assurance function checking our engineers’ quality of work and health and safety practices. Travelling around the country from site to site, our QA team is there to support and train our frontline employees and continuously improve the service we are providing to our customers.